I met Danu in front of the Motion Art Gallery. I quick explained to him what the blog was about and he was more than happy to have a quick chat. After my initial questions we go to chatting about other things and art. Danu than informed me he was currently working on some paintings inside the art gallery, so away we went to see what he was painting. He had some pretty cool paintings and he was a pretty cool and down to earth guy. If your interested in checking out some of his work you can find some of his work at the Motion Gallery in Calgary or swing by his Facebook group for more information. (Danu has a website at infiniterealities.org, however it seems to be down at this moment in time)
1. Where are you from?
2. Have you lived here all of your life?
3. Do you like living in Calgary?
I like stuff about Calgary, like it’s a pretty good city. There is lots of nice people and stuff.
4. What do you like to do for fun?
I usually just paint and make music and I don’t know, go on adventures, that’s fun. And go to movies.
5. If you had to describe Calgary to some one, what would you say?
Umm, there’s lots of nice people here.
6. Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yes I have.
7. Anything you’d like to add?
Umm, the horse was cool (laughter).
- Thank you for talking to me Danu!